Got The Fever

Friday, August 11, 2006

Inauguration Day

Having ambitions to do this for quite some time, and bolstered by encouragement from online giants, I've decided to throw my proverbial turntable into the foray and get down to sharing what I have.

Though I tend to lean more toward the soul and funk strains of music, I'm just not the type to stay on one path very long. I'll dig into all my eclectic tastes including pop, jazz, new wave, garage, dance, prog ... you get the idea. It's pretty much whatever strikes me fancy and anyone that knows me can testify that I'm all over the musical map.

I have much more music than storage space - both in my house, and on the pc, and I'm forever trying to burn something for someone. This is going to allow me to share in a much larger way.

Enjoy and leave a message when you can.

2 Comments:

  • Alright, Kevin!!

    Best of luck to the new kid on the block!

    Go for it!

    By Blogger Red Kelly, at 3:09 PM  

  • Am proud to see a great job done by someone I know. You have a fan right here! Keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home