Got The Fever

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where to now? (14 months after the last post)

So.

What's new? Anything happen lately?

As another introduction to myself has laid itself in my path, and I'm more prone right now to just "let the music do the talkin'" about what's happened. A bit of "through the past, darkly".

My Mummy's Dead
No, this isn't the album version (for those who know it in the first place), but given here in it's full length glory.

My Mummy's Dead

When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You?
Marvin was forced to do an album after his divorce with all proceeds going to his ex. Filled with monumental angst, the ex probably regretted that this was his weakest selling album.

When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You?

Where To Now St. Peter?
A sparking gem by Ann Wilson polished off with help from the singer who made it famous, Sir Reginald.

Where To Now St. Peter?

You know, everything's alright though. Time gives clarity and purpose. It's all good.

It's great to be here!

4 Comments:

  • keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous FONT LOVER, at 11:42 AM  

  • glad to see you're back in the proverbial saddle once again. as far as the fufu stew experience goes, I get in where I can fit in, especially with real life kicking me in the arse at every turn. I say that to assure you that none of us are ever alone when it comes to dealing with those real life issues, especially in this day and age. in short, it is all good... keep it all in perspective, and good things will continue to come your way.

    Peace and blessings.

    By Anonymous vincent the soul chef, at 1:59 PM  

  • Good to see you back, my friend. Thanks for the note at my place, and I'll keep checking in here again. (Your link will go back up post-haste, something I'd been hoping I'd be able to do!)

    By Blogger whiteray, at 12:39 PM  

  • Good to see you back Kevin. I've been checking back here every so often and am very glad to see a new post.
    Ed

    By Blogger eclark3, at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home